Lienau AV Associates - "Your Link to the Market"
Lienau AV associates is an independent manufacturer's representative firm serving clients in the Mid-Atlantic, region of Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, NY Metro, Pennsylvania and Virginia since 1948.
Special Training Event - Williams Sound
As most of you may have noticed there has been quite a resurgence in Induction Loop System specifications. In the past two years we have had more requests for Induction Loop Systems than we ever thought possible. Though Induction Loops seem easy, they have proven to be challenging for those that may not have installed one. Finding qualified dealers has been a challenge as well.
Well here is a way you can get that training locally, reasonably and earn 12 RU Points towards renewing your CTS certification!! No flights involved!!! So why get trained on loops? Well for one, did we mention Qualified Dealers?
No pun intended but what better way to get in on the ground floor of an AV project than getting in before the floor goes down. OK, so maybe that's a stretch, but the projects will likely go to the dealers that have been certified by Williams Sound.
Williams Sound - Loop Advanced Class
Baltimore/Washington DC Area - May 10th - May 11th, 2016
- Understanding hearing loss and the benefits of induction loop systems
- Unique qualities of induction loop and the application of ADA requirements
- Understanding induction loops and magnetic field principles
- The IEC60118-4 Standards for Induction Loops (Performance Standards)
- Procedures for effective site evaluation, testing for EMI and metal loss, installation methods, preventative tips and trade coordination, commissioning as system to the IEC60118-Standard, and troubleshooting systems.
- Advantages offered by the williams sound Digi-Loop induction loop system, including ease of installation with the Williams Sound Windows-Based/Apple iOS iPad Apps, DSP, Dante digital inputs and Crestron control module.
Loop - Advanced Class
NOTE -This class is 1-1/2 days of classroom instruction and hands-on application training. You are eligible for 12 RU of Infocomm CTS Renewal Credits upon successful completion of this class and test.
Dates / Times*
- 1) Tuesday, May 10th, 2016 / 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 2) Wednesday, May 11th, 2016 / 8:30am - 12 Noon
- Accu-Tech | 1328 Charwood Rd. | Suite 600 | Hanover, MD 21076
- $295.00 - Register/Pay Now (See contact below)
*Continental breakfast will be provided both days. Lunch will be provided on Day One only.
For registration or more information, contact Mike Griffit (Williams Sound U.S. Technical Training Manager) at 952-224-7746